Monday, January 16, 2012

Today I am the windshield…

    

NEW CHAPTERS TO READ IN  'NOT ENOUGH NUTS AND RASINS'


     A few years ago there was a song titled, “Some days you’re the bug, some days you’re the windshield.”  It referenced those days when everything you do goes wrong and those days when everything you do goes oh so right! Well, today I am definitely the windshield!
     I am a self taught computer-geek. VERY, self taught. I know nothing. Every advancement I have made has come with a cost. A numb derrière, loss of brain cells, frustration, and fatigue. But . . . the rewards over the years have been days like today.  
     When I decided to post my ongoing story to share with anyone who wanted to read along with its creation, I wanted to be able to add and post in a way that was easy for me on the creating side and easy for my readers.
     Over the weekend I hit one snag after the next. I spent 8 hours going in and out of my blog, my files, downloading tools, etc. etc. etc. finally I gave up and let it all settle in my brain. This morning I decided, like playing the piano, if others can do it, so can I. (I don’t play the piano, by the way. I just always thought it was possible if others can do it.) So with more determination than an ant after my sugar bowl, I found my solution to my problem. I think. Let’s give it a whirl.

Click on the page above NOT ENOUGH NUTS AND RASINS . You will see a link, click on it and read the latest additions.

Enjoy!

And feedback is surely appreciated….




No comments: