Friday, January 27, 2012

New Chapters posted of Not Enough Nuts and Raisins


New Chapters posted of Not Enough Nuts and Raisins

 I have been busy with some other writing, but I think I have gotten back on track with this book. In fact it has kept me awake lately. I really hate when that happens. I will begin thinking about where I want to go with the next chapters and before I know it I am writing it in my head. I try to distract myself by thinking of other things because as the story unfolds it sounds so good to me. The problem being is that I am too tired to get back up and write it.
     I have lost some pretty good writing doing that. But the more I try to avoid writing in my head, the more it comes to me. On one occasion when I fell prey to this habit I wrote so much in my head that when I opened the actual file I thought I had failed to save what I had written last. Then I realized that I had gotten carried away during the night and had never really written any of it. Trying to reproduce it was really a challenge. Don’t you just hate that?

     Well, at least I am being disciplined. This makes me proud of myself. I hope all who are reading along are enjoying it.

No comments: