Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Big Leap

After giving my idea to post a fictional novel as I am writing it, a great deal of thought, I have come to a conclusion.  Maybe a few conclusions.

1.       Why not take the risk.

2.       I need the discipline.

3.       It might be myself and only a few others reading it.

4.       Its never been done before, (that I know about.)

5.       The characters are all in favor of the publicity. i.e.  Toba, Mr. Gilbert, Star, and Mr. Stewart Crown, and some I haven’t even created yet.

6.       I’ll have yet another book finished.

So here we go. I’ll post what seems the best amount of chapters that I already have written. Then as the chapters get actually from day to day, it will be interesting to see what happens. Thank you in advance all who will be reading along with me and I would thoroughly appreciate all the feedback and word-of-mouth reference to the site.

So with no further ado,  please enjoy, Not enough Nuts and Raisins.

No comments: