Monday, January 23, 2012

Not Enough Nuts and Raisins -posted chapters


     Well, its getting really interesting now. I just posted the last of the chapters of Not Enough Nuts and Raisins that I already had written. Now it’s going to be fresh from the ‘oven’ from here on out. This is really going to test my creative muscle as well as my purpose to be disciplined in my writing. Part of me, (my creative juices) are anxiously optimistic and part of me (my undisciplined nature) will be approaching this with coffee cup in hand, keyboard ready and fingers warmed up. Here we go!

2 comments:

David A. Todd said...

Sue: I keep pulling up NENaR to read, get a few paragraphs done, and something drags me away, seemingly never to return. I'm in chapter 6 now, enjoying the story. Anxious to see exactly how it reflects on the true-life relationships that spawned it.

Dave

storyweaver said...

Thanks Dave. I know where some of it is going and some will write itself when I get there. I am sure there will be a turn from the fictional and some 'telling on myself again'.