Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Here is my latest creative moment

                                               
I found this craft and was impressed with how you do it. You first draw your subject, trace it with glue, add yarn on the lines to form an impression that will be raised once you cover it with aluminum foil. Its easier than it sounds. I know because I put off (imagine that) trying this, thinking it was too hard. The thing I learned was that the whole time I just knew it was going to be hard to get the aluminum in all the crevices of the yarn, I was wrong. Once I laid the aluminum foil over picture all I did was run my hand over it and Presto! The image of the elephant rose to the surface. Then I added color. This taught me yet another lesson.  



                                               


No comments: