Friday, May 10, 2024

 

The FAVOR OF GOD 

This posting today is coming through extreme thankfulness for the favor of God over my life. The first thing I want to say is if you know the Lord and have an active relationship with the Holy Spirit, then you have the favor of God also.

It's a relationship promise. But it comes with a requirement and that is that you have to know God, not just know about Him. The Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Trinity and He comes into our lives when we accept the salvation promise.

He is sent to teach, comfort, guide, and relay to us whatsoever He hears the Father saying. Stop and think about that for a minute if you will.

The God of unfathomable universes, the creator of everything that was ever created, the One who has no beginning or end, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, and is Love itself, comes to abide within us.

He knows the number of hairs on our heads, maintains our lot in life, loves us with unimaginable love, forgives us, and loads us with benefits every day. His Goodness and Mercy are following after us every day. I could go on and on.

That He even sent His Son to take our place is more than we deserve and yet, the Word is full of so many promises beyond that. I truly cannot understand how anyone would refuse the offer of Salvation; I honestly can’t.

I’ve posted previously that I was waiting on God for a promise given to me well over four years ago. I have praised Him and thanked Him continuously with faith that believes before you see things come to pass.

I have been praying to move back to Florida. Well, at the end of this month that will be my new home! I cannot begin to find the words to tell you everything that God has done for me to make this move possible. This scripture recently came in my email, and it was so very timely.

Luke 1:30: “The angel said to her, ‘Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.’ ” KJV

We often think about how God put His favor on others in the Word, but do we really believe that when He says that He is no respecter of persons that means that we too can expect the favor of God on our lives as well?

We are living in a troubled world right now. So many people are experiencing tragedies beyond imagination. Peace is a scarce commodity. But there is a place of refuge that is available to everyone who trusts in God.

I hope this posting will stir you to acknowledge the favor of God over your life if you know Him. If you don’t and are searching for a safe place to surrender your life to find a peace that passes all understanding, you will make that decision today.

I bless you

 

No comments: